We are ready to follow the safety guidelines and receive students. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Wing Education’s commitment to your child safety. So during this time, we have implemented additional safety precautions to help protect our students and staff. Here is the COVID-19 Reopen Parent Guide.
1. Please take your kid's temperature before the morning of your summer camp drop-off.
2. Parents are expected to wear a face covering and can NOT enter the building anytime for drop-off and pick-up.
3. Our summer camp uses a thermometer on student when they arrive to confirm NO fever. Any child with a 100 degree temp or higher will be sent home.
4. Students will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon entry.
5. Group sizes will be limited; maximum of 12 in groups of students.
6. Teachers and students will need to wear face coverings.
7. Students will wash their hands as often as they stay at our facilities.
8. Surfaces and floors will be routinely cleaned and sanitized
Note: the Summer Camp hours are 8:30 am - 6:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Program details is at https://www.wingeducation.com/summercamp (the content subjects to change). Please download, fill up and submit the Summer Camp Registration Form no later than the first day of your kid's camp. In addition, if you need to order lunch for your kid, we must be informed in advance. Otherwise, please bring your own lunch for your kid.